Kara's Fertility Journey
My husband, Josh, and I had been trying to conceive since the beginning of 2010, but to no avail. We had come to the realization that this may not happen. In December of 2010, I attended a Fertility Massage class in Topsail Island, NC, in which I received three fertility massage sessions. I never experienced another cycle. I came home and immediately conceived. Josh and I celebrated our firstborn son coming into this world on August 25, 2011.
Kaleb Graham Hawley born August 25, 2011.
Josephine Samara Hawley born June 9, 2014.
Axton Malakai Hawley born December 28, 2016
Kara has since then, performed fertility massage on numerous clients who have struggled with their own fertility problems. She has been able to witness how God has and is using this incredible work to help couples conceive. Here is just one of many incredible stories that she has been able to be a part of:
"I saw you for a fertility massage recently while visiting friends in Alaska. I had not had a period in about 100 days after having a chemical miscarriage. Following your treatment I was tender but thankfully got my period 8 days later. I had a perfectly normal cycle and my husband and I continued trying to conceive without medical intervention. Our "timing" was a bit hindered due to travel and my only hopes for the cycle were that it would be a normal length. Much to my ecstatic joy I just got a positive pregnancy test and will be 6 weeks pregnant on Friday. I can't even type those words without tears. I am so so thankful that I was put in touch with you. There is no way to look at the timing of my cycle and this pregnancy without attributing it to fertility massage. I had been visiting Alaska while heartbroken and planned to return home to start hormone treatment and medical intervention. I believe it was truly God's hand that lead me to you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU."
What is Fertility Massage?
Fertility Massage is a unique and effective massage protocol, including fertility awareness, cleansing therapies and specific massage that Claire Marie Miller developed through her own experience of conceiving her daughter Jessica Hope in 1984.
Following years of demonstration models who conceived shortly after receiving a fertility massage during the workshop, it was expanded into a full stand-alone training for massage therapists. Even though many of these students were told that they'd never conceive, after receiving a fertility massage often a student did conceive within one to two cycles.
Does Fertility Massage have success rates?
This fertility massage is now being used by many of Claire’s certified therapists with great success. Ann Marie Dameon, who took the Charlotte workshop in 2004, reported in her first year that 10 of 12 women she has used this protocol on have successfully conceived. Brian Federal from Charlotte reported immediately after the workshop successful conception and pregnancies for 2 of the 3 women he massaged. The Mom Spa owner Christy Schachte, of Charleston, SC has reported over 30 positive outcomes since taking the class in 2007, from women who were told there was nothing else that the fertility clinics could do for them. Lisa Boyd of Michigan reported that she took the course to help two of her clients who were struggling with infertility; both women conceived and credit her with helping. Lisa feels the emotional/spiritual aspect that she was taught in the Fertility Massage course opened her up to own her son’s entry into the world.
Who Should Receive
- Couples preparing to conceive with conscious awareness
- Couples who have been actively trying to conceive and want the support to open the body to conception
- Couples who are using assisted reproductive technology either supplementations, Intrauterine insemination (IUI) or invitrofertilization (IVF).
- Couples who are open to learning to do the fertility massage techniques. Claire recommends that couples be taught how to massage each other with this protocol, so that they may receive this therapeutic session more often. This will also serve to strengthen their bonds as they enter into creating and expanding their family.
What to Expect in a Session
- A relaxing castor oil pack and instructions on how to create and use a pack at home for cleansing the digestive system and dissolving adhesions, cysts.
- Calming and centering cranial-sacral holds for balancing and centering
- Integrative Reflexology® for fertility, stimulating reproductive areas, endocrine glands and the digestive system
- Deep pelvic work to break up adhesions and increase blood to all pelvic organs
- Shiatsu points to increase the chi (energy) through the reproductive areas
- Fertility wisdom - includes knowledge about timing and awareness for potential conception
- Specific aromatherapy for optimal hormonal functioning
- Visualization techniques for tuning in and opening up the conception channel
- It is best not to receive this work when menstruating or possibly pregnant. Please discuss with your therapist the best timing for appointments
The Benefits you may experience from a Fertility Massage
- Cleansing the digestive system
- Balancing the cranial-sacral alignment
- Balancing hormones through Integrative Reflexology® techniques that stimulate the reproductive areas and endocrine glands
- Breaking up pelvic adhesions and congestion
- Increased circulation through the pelvis
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Knowledge of ovulation timing
Fertility Massage Rates
*$145 per session
Buy a package of 10 for $1450 receive the 11th session free!
*fertility massage session lengths vary depending on individual needs. Most sessions last between 75-110 minutes.